DNK Online Gaming Clan

Friday 6 January 2012

New Models for Conversion- The Moon Bus by Moebius

I believe that this model is take from the film 2001, it was discontinued but has now been re-released
in 2 variations.Option one like any other model you buys it.....you make it and you paint it, now when I looked at that option it seemed to be too small for the right scale for 40k based figures but option 2




seemed bigger.At approximately 12"x4"x4" option 2 comes fully assembled and painted and looks superb......I think it would look really at home alongside the eagles from Space 1999 and when you see that the lid lifts off as well showing a wealth of interior details it really is a boss piece of kit.I havent decided yet how to mix it up with my wargaming figures but there are so many ideas it is creating, I just  hope to do it justice........not a cheap one tho.....you can get the model in option 2 for about £45 but I keep thinking DROPSHIP ..... and how best to convert it.......

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog!

    Im following you!

    You can follow me too, i Got a Painting blog!

    http://malditoduendeminiatures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind words , thankyou
    I also have visited your site and am very impressed by your painting gallery and works.
    I have added myself as a follower in the hope I can learn how to paint :) although I fear it may take some time.

    ReplyDelete