DNK Online Gaming Clan

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Ebay Excellence - An airbourne platoon arrives

First things first,
A Happy New Year to one and all, hope everyone had a great Christmas. I absolutely love Ebay
it gives me access to every shop I could ever want and very importantly a direct link to all ebayers
to buy and sell their goods, costs me a bloody fortune sometimes :)
I noticed a group of 44 infantry converted cadians with pig iron full facemasks, and green stuff shoulder
and kneepads thought they looked ok and they included 3 vehicles and 1 aircraft obtained from
Antenocitiesworkshop (see my link at bottom of blog).The ground vehicles are called "Bears" a 4x4 jeep







and the flyer a Firefly a small gunship.I was delighted to bag the lot for £39 and have included some pictures to see what you think, to supplement the platoon I purchased some Elysians from Forgeworld which I will show you details of those shortly,hope you like them as much as I do....................
A few simple but very effective conversions with lascannons and other heavy weapons coupled with a few imperial eagles and you have a smart looking UNIQUE platoon, which is codex compliant...
my compliments to the creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment