DNK Online Gaming Clan

Wednesday 11 January 2012

I'll be back............ ( to front) Terminator Salvation goodies part 1

Do you remember in Terminator 3 where the new threat has the ability to corrupt the programming
of any machine and turn it against the humans ? For the first time we see a T1 which is a 5-6ft tall


tracked twin machine gun toting Terminator turning against humanity and chewing up civilians and military alike.........Some good news for a very reasonable £9.99 Amazon are selling a 4.5" tall version of this intimidating robot, now I could have sworn that in the film the terminator only had 2 tracks but I was wrong like this model it does have a 3rd much smaller track at the front for steering..problem is that looks crap but fear ye not conversion fans cos...........If you turn the torso around to face the back and relegate the 3rd track to the back it looks loads better see photo and in my opinion the back of the track assembly looks great facing the front too.You might ask why not scrap the steering track all together , which I tried but the centre of gravity of the model is such that without track 3 it falls over.No turn it around and it looks menacing to anything it faces, the weapons both look like twin punisher cannons so its a mean anti horde weapon or you can just write or convert those too..........I immediately thought praetorian servitor protecting the adeptus mechanicus when I saw it it......but be it good guy or bad guy its large reasonably painted and weathered and for £9.99 a bargain.what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Raptor! send me some unpainted ones and when I have a spare hour or two I'll paint some.(wishing he had not said that already) lol

    PP

    ReplyDelete